Update for Eagles Registration in March
East End Eagles Registration #3
Date: Saturday, March 7, 2015
Time: 10 am – 1 pm
Chavez High School Field House (next to football field)
8501 Howard Dr.
Houston, TX 77017
- Open Registration for Cheer try-outs, Drill, and Mascots.
- Football Registration is open to the following groups:
1. East End Eagles Returning Players who participated and completed the 2014 season,
2. siblings (brothers/sisters) of 2014 returning players,
3. players transferring from a different BAFL team, and
4. children of Eagles coaching staff and/or Eagles Board of Directors who did not qualify to sign up for the February 28th Registration.
- Registration #3 will be the last restricted football registration before we opened registration to everyone on April 1st. If your child qualifies under one of the four groups, take advantage of this registration opportunity.
- Go to “2015 Registration”, “Football”, and “Drill & Cheer” for additional registration information including registration fees, what to bring if you are new, last day to pay the full amount for registration, etc.
- BAFL Transfer Players: Players must bring their release form before they are allowed to register. South Houston Steelers players are not required to have a release form to register.
- Always check this website for official updates on registration.
- You can sign-up at this website for email updates. Just click “Join Team” at the top right and sign-up.
East End Eagles Registration #4
Date: Saturday, March 14, 2015
Time: 10 am – 1 pm
Location: Austin High School Football Field House (next to football field)
corner of Lockwood Dr. and Diez St.
Houston, TX 77023
- Cheer Try-outs, Drill, and Mascots Registration ONLY
- NO FOOTBALL REGISTRATION
- Cheer try-outs, Drill, and Mascots Registration is open to everyone. Registration #4 is the last opportunity to sign-up for Cheer Try-outs.
- Any child between the ages of 5-13 years old can sign-up for mascots, drill, or cheer whether or not they have participated with the East End Eagles last season. You must be 9-13 years old for Cheer try-outs. You must try-out to earn a spot on the Lady Eagles Cheer Team. Please read Drill, Cheer, & Mascots Registration 2015 section below for additional information.
- Cheer Practice Week: March 23 – 27
- Cheer Try-outs: March 28
- Go to Cheer & Drill section for more information.